Sunday, August 20, 2006

I little something for the ladies...


One of my friend is a little bit depressed so I thought that this profile of two of my friends (actually one friend and one acquaintance) would raise her spirits a little. On the left is Paul. He's 25. He speaks three languages, French, German and English. He enjoys swimming, surfing, and skiing. He is the quintessential gentleman.

On the right is Stephen, who is 24 and currently attending U of Michigan as a grad student in some science thing that I forget right now. He plays soccer and golf. He also enjoys reading and lifting weights. Perhaps the most interesting thing about him is that he has never been on a date. Never not even once. He didn't even go to Prom in high school. He's super shy (despite what you may surmise from this picture).

This picture was taken in Providence in December of 2005. Up next: Joseph.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilly K. said...

You are so good to me!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

OOh and why don't we have parties like that here? I mean granted, there is a lack of men i'd actually want to see half naked on campus, but can't you fly some in? Especially for our neighbor Mr. Frazer...

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home