Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Travelin'

So, here's a run down of my schedule for the rest of the summer.

July 15-19 Nebraska, visiting friends and family and being sold in a Bachelor's Auction
July 20- Colorado Springs, visiting friends
July 21- Sacramento, an important court proceeding, I must be there
July 22-23 -Seattle, National Fraternity Conference, trying to get them to accept women
July 24-July 29- Sacramento? (though I have another trip in mind, if I can arrange it in time)
July 30-August 3- New Hampshire, lunch with an old friend and I get to meet Manky's Family
August 4-6- San Francisco, TOP SECRET
August 7- Stockton, classes start in MBA Program (I just found out today that this is when I must be there)

Where did the summer go?

8 Comments:

Blogger Levi's Fan said...

So are we even going to see you next semester or will you be spending all your time in Stockton (God help you)?

3:45 AM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

July 30th is Stephanies 23 birthday! be sure to sing a song for her!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I will still be living here and taking a couple of select law school courses in Sac.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I will still be living here and taking a couple of select law school courses in Sac.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Levi's Fan said...

So now that I got my rank, I am feeling pretty good about how we did. If only we hadn't gotten that damn
C+ in Crim.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

must be nice to be high ranking...i am getting a job as a waitress near the court house. be sure to tip me well when you stop in for a coffee.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Levi's Fan said...

Hey, plenty of people did better than me. Brian, for example, and he didn't take notes, read, or outline. Take out your frustration on him. Besides, I just got a 66 and a 60 on my two tutorial papers. I don't actually know what it's out of, but I am not feeling optimistic. I mean, who grades on a scale of 70 points? Plus, the paper I turned in today was the worst of the three. If I fail my tutorial I promise you can gloat. Everyday if it makes you feel better.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

im not taking it out on u..im merelzy pointing out that it would be nice to be keeping my scholarship whcih i am not. so i will be working at the coffehouse by the courthouse with manky and u and brian and the other kids who did better than u can all drop pennies in our tip jar...

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home