Monday, May 15, 2006

Chris


I have decided to profile a few of my friends on my blog. This is Chris. He's a recent graduate of the University of Nebraska, with a major in PoliSci/Russian. He's signed up for the Marines and wants to go to the Defense Language Institute. He hopes to one day become an embassy marine.

He's a really nice guy. A tad bit conservative (who am I kidding, he's actually a little to the right of the Kaiser), but he's got a good heart.

This picture was taken on the coast of the Baltic Sea while on our trip to St. Petersburg.

11 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Oh, and he's single and looking.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

...and heterosexual.

7:50 PM  
Blogger M said...

...do you charge for this service?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

wow! where is my profile? jeesh. I'm interested to see how you market this one!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

haha and i like how you throw in heterosexual...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

well, with my friends I really have to designate heterosexual or homosexual, since there is like a 50/50 split among my friends

9:56 PM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

that is true...

9:57 PM  
Blogger Levi's Fan said...

He's cute...for a Republican

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lilly K. said...

your dating blog is a success! mira has put in her bid for chris

7:13 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'd wait if I were you, there will be other profiles coming up.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home